Our Career Department's aim is to give students and parents links to information relating to a variety of vocations and pathways. With this in mind, we assist students with:
- Individual careers counselling and vocational assessments for all senior students
- Subject choice counselling for senior students to assist with career planning
- VTAC preference counselling for VCE students
- Change of Preference counselling and University transition for Year 12 students
- Liaison with VTAC, Universities and TAFEs.
- Access to a comprehensive Careers Resource Centre
- Weekly Career News newsletter
- Work Experience management and support
- Job Application training, and Interview Preparation.
- Vocational Education (VETiS) management for VCE students
The Careers Centre at Elwood College maintains a rich and extensive, up to date careers library which includes the very latest career and course information.
Students or their parents can make individual appointments by emailing email@example.com or can drop in at the Careers Centre at recess, lunchtime or after school Monday to Wednesday.
Mrs. Gillian Bentley - B. Ed., Grad. Dip. Career Counselling
Phone: 03 9531 9566
Fax: 03 9525 6213