CSEF FUND For Health Care Card Holders

Health Care Card holders may be entitled to claim for the CSEF (Camps, Sports & Excursion Fund) for 2017. A form is available from our website: http://www.elwood.vic.edu.au/sites/default/files/eccsef.pdf or can be collected from Administration. A copy of your health care card should also be supplied with your application. The form must be completed and returned to the college office by 30 June, 2017.

Any students in Year 7 (only) who are eligible and approved for CSEF funding will also be entitled to some limited uniform support.

Please contact Administration if you require further information.